Popular Posts

Playtest Cloud Hasn't Paid Out?

Hi, I've been using Playtest Cloud for several years now. So I know the average turn around time for most of their payouts. Playtests usually pay out within 2 to 3 days, and the surveys usually pay out within 24 hours. But I recently did a playtest and a survey and have been paid for neither as of yet. The playtest was over a week ago and the survey was 2 days ago. I did everything right with the playtest, made sure it was completely uploaded, waited for the upload confirmation email, did the post-playtest survey, etc. I did the survey and it had no issue during it either. Yet I've gotten neither of those payments. I double-checked my PTC account and the PayPal email is correct. And yes, I checked my email spam filters too, and there's nada.

I just want to know, has anyone else had an issue with PlayTestCloud not paying this month? Is it an issue with them or is it with Tremendous? Is there some PayPal snafu I don't know about?

submitted by /u/Dame_Neamhain
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18iuv6n/playtest_cloud_hasnt_paid_out/

No comments:

Add Comment