Popular Posts

UserTesting Experience

I just did my first test with UserTesting!!! When I was filling out the screener, I did not expect to get approved since I have been getting denied for hours now. It was a scramble to get myself straight when I saw I qualified. I had to have my camera and microphone on.

I don’t know why that was so anxiety inducing! I thought I wouldn’t feel as nervous since I was addressing a person in real time. I’m just waiting for my results now.

Just started trying to earn and learn more about beer money recenty to get a few extra dollars for christmas and try to figure out something that would be convenient for me when I’m in college full time and working part time!

submitted by /u/Gloomy-Candy5690
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18iezpy/usertesting_experience/

No comments:

Add Comment