Popular Posts

Manufacturer Rebates

I just recently got a manufacturer rebate on winter tires. 50 bucks to fill out a bit of paperwork.

Any other types of products that offer this? Just wanted to check maybe I’m missing out on other products I’ve bought or will need to buy at some point.

Any suggestions? Any other types of paperwork worth filling out?

Lost luggage is a good one if you end up needing to buy some clean clothes while waiting for your bag. I got the money I spent refunded. Anything else like this that people should know about? Didn't make any money beyond the spend but got some free clothes that probably needed to be replace anyways.

I find this stuff is allows made hidden and hard to find so people won’t fill it out or know about it. What am I not aware of.

submitted by /u/nmsftw
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18i9g0f/manufacturer_rebates/

No comments:

Add Comment