Blog Archive

Popular Posts

UserCrowd is out of control, and I'm here for it.

Previous Post

After the Shane saga, meet Parker. Another UC rep, same energy.

Quick context: had a session where the researcher's host portal was just broken. Not me, not a Cannabun ID 10 T error (for my IT nerds out there harharharhar). Parker reached out to the host, got me a rescheduled slot, we troubleshot together in real time. Dude literally created his own Google Meet to test if the audio toggle issue I was hitting was a Google thing or the researcher's platform specifically. That's.. above and beyond honestly.

Host never figured out why. Fine. But THEN the rescheduled interview just.. got cancelled. Ugh, really? The fix was always just send me a direct Google Meet URL, lord have mercy. Reached back out to Parker since he had all our logs and screenshots. Just asked, very informally, if there was any process where UC could help financially since we both put real time into this. Told him I enjoy my account more than $45, which I meant.

Expected nothing. Few hours later, Parker said yes. I dunno if it's UC's money, the researcher's, some goodwill fund, who knows.. but the fact that it resolved like a normal human interaction relieves anxiety I didn't know I was carrying. Credit stated when credit is due. Parker, Shane, UC right now, getting it right.

Still. Sarah at UI, that stupid cunt, chose to be difficult for literally less than $20 sis. Come on.

submitted by /u/Cannabun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1whkrzr/usercrowd_is_out_of_control_and_im_here_for_it/

No comments:

Add Comment