Popular Posts

New to this, are surveys on Swagbucks hit or miss on completing them?

I'm new to this... I signed up for Swagbucks and did some basic stuff.. but am a little confused.

Each survey I've tried (Im on Android Samsung phone using firefox browser) except the first introductory and more then 1 page one has so far taken me to a series of different sites..

For example, I clicked on one and answered 6 pages on simplico.whateversite, and then it navigates me to a new site, let's say Qualtrics.nextsite, for more pages of survey... i did this for over 15 minutes and it took me to a third site!

I quit out of it, like I accidentally clicked a spam pop-up and not a survey?.

Did I prematurely quit?

Is it common to go between multiple sites for one survey/task?

Is the sire less junky on a computer?

Do I have to worry about virus clicking on all these links and downloading all these games?

How do I identify worth whole surveys or games that will be quick, not a huge time sink?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/maninthewoodsdude
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17c1cms/new_to_this_are_surveys_on_swagbucks_hit_or_miss/

No comments:

Add Comment