Popular Posts

Adgate cancelled an already credited reward to me and did a chargeback. Has this happened to anyone before?

I completed the 1st and 2nd reward tiers for the Puzzles and Survival (iOS) offer on Adgate Media.

First reward tier was completed on Tuesday 10/17, received $0.25 for installing the app and reaching level 2.

The second reward tier was completed Wednesday, 10/18, received $18.75 for reaching level 11.

Today, 10/19, I find both my reward credits cancelled by Adgate and the balances deducted from my offerwall site. On Adgate history, it just says cancelled for both rewards. I e-mailed them and they responded almost immediately with the copy paste list of reasons why my offer might have been rejected.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't use a VPN and never completed this offer before. They credited me and then took it away!

Has this ever happened to anyone?

submitted by /u/YoinkerWanker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17c2olu/adgate_cancelled_an_already_credited_reward_to_me/

No comments:

Add Comment