Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $10 to take $105 worth of Pasta, Riced Veggies, Air Heads, Dog Treats, Cat Food and More!

Here are the goodies.

Lots of Beggin' strips and cat food deals this past week.

Total: $105.45

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $115.79

Final Cost: -$10.34 - Money Maker

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some Additional Deals

  • Dove Hand Wash - Comes down to about $1 after IB + Fetch + SK
  • TruSkin on IB + Shopmium + SK - The $9 container comes down to ~$1.50 after rebates
  • Raid Flying Insect Light Trap - $19 at my Walmart - $10 IB + $5 Shopmium

  • Temptations Halloween varieties - IB + SK

  • General Mills - Buy 5 get $10 OR buy 10 get $25 Select stores (including Kroger and Target, but not Wal-Mart), and select products (the list is long). Check the Qualifying List for details. Expires 10/31/23. PayPal, Venmo, or Visa - I haven't tried this, but I saw a couple people mention getting paid.

  • Lucky Charms - $0.60 for a box - You be reimbursed up to $5.09 making your box only $0.60. There's also an IB offer for $0.75. PayPal or Venmo. Excludes RI, CT, ND, and Miami Dade County (FL). I have not seen anyone mention getting paid from this one yet, but that doesn't mean much.

  • Dr Elsey's Cat Litter - Up to $22 back on a bag up to 40 lbs when you purchase at Target, Walmart, or a local business pet store. You need to cut out the barcode and mail it in with the receipt. One rebate per person/household/address. Must submit within 90 days. There's also a handful of $1 coupons on this page.

  • Born Simple Pasta Sauce - Free after PayPal/Venmo rebate. Only available at Target

  • Free bag of Like Air Puffcorn - Refund via PayPal or Venmo. Must purchase in-store or for curbside pickup. Expiration date unknown.

  • Nightfood Ice Cream - Free pint. Expiration date unknown.

  • Kelloggs promotions - Various stuff ranging from coupons for free products, movie tickets, various merchandise, and more.

  • Various Sampoll offers

  • Offers on Aisle | Referrals: Neuro Gum | Stur at Target | Halfday | Actual Veggies (using my ref will give me another rebate offer) Pays out via PayPal or Venmo

  • Various freebies on Ibotta.

  • Various deals I've done in previous weeks can still be done.

 

Pet Food Deals - These aren't money makers but can take a nice chunk off.

  • Lots of deals on Fancy Feast on IB plus a $0.50 bonus if you do 2 offers.
  • Lots of deals on Friskies on IB + SK + a couple on Shopmium
  • Purina Cat Chow on IB + Shopmium + SK
  • Purina Beyond on IB + SK

  • Blue Wilderness on IB + Shopmium

 

Afterthoughts

I had a pretty nice mid-week bonus, so I ran out to the store yesterday to do it. That definitely helped push me to finish my big bonus. I think it's been a while since I finished one of these. I messed up my haul pretty badly today though. I was spraying clear coat on my shelves today, and I was planning my haul (along with a million other things) while each coat dried. I ended up putting wrong numbers down for like 7 different deals, haha. It ended up being like $5 worse of a deal than planned. I also initially was going to get the regular Vaseline lotion since I had a fetch offer for both that and the radiant one, but one of the offers called for the 20oz not the 10oz. Thankfully I checked it while I was in the store. Although, it probably would have been a money maker after BC. I don't even check the app before shopping anymore since they almost never have surveys for what I'm buying.

 

Makeena didn't detect the Green Giant, so I'll need to contact support about that.

 

Time Spent

I spent around 10 minutes planning yesterday's haul, and I was in the store for about half an hour which included looking for and grabbing some non-deal items. Today's haul I spent planning here and there over the course of a couple hours while I was clear coating my shelves. I was in the store about 45 minutes total, which includes grabbing some regular groceries.

 

Food From Deals

Last week I made some Lemon Ginger Pork with Blistered Peppers

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17byrts/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_10_to_take_105/

No comments:

Add Comment