Popular Posts

Issues with BeMyEye support

I've been using BeMyEye for about a month now. When I first signed up, the link I was sent to confirm my email didn't work. I contacted support, and they just confirmed me that way. Cool, no problem.

A couple of days ago I decided I'd like to cash out, and so I had to verify my PayPal info. Again, the link is broken. I reach out to support, and the answer I get is:

"Hello!

We checked and the problem is not related to our platform, so we cannot take any action on our part. This is a temporary issue with the Amazon service we use to send emails. Please try again, this should help resolve the issue."

I replied that I have tried several times, and pointed out that I had issues before, but received no reply. I decided to fill out a support request on the website (previously I had replied to the confirmation emails). I get the exact same response.

I'm curious if anyone else has this issue, or if anyone knows who else I can contact. The jobs are easy, but I can't seem to get any support at all. Help?

submitted by /u/Novamystique
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xmana7/issues_with_bemyeye_support/

No comments:

Add Comment