Popular Posts

Who do I contact to help receive my payment when TryMyUI won't pay?

I have done tons of tests for TryMyUI and received tons of 5-star ratings. I did a test today and a few hours later I received an email saying it was rejected. They say it wasn't uploaded properly so they rejected it. I reached out to support and explained that it went to 100% and gave me the "Thank you!" page and confirmed it was okay for me to close the tab. Support does not care at all.

They blame me and say even if my internet disconnects for just a second the upload will fail. So why does it show it going all the way to 100%? Why wouldn't the upload restart? I have done tons of tests for TryMyUI and they simply say they won't compensate me.

I have pictures showing the thank you page and the test # in the URL. I have seen people discuss on here a way to contact someone to help you get paid. Who is that? I've had tests randomly rejected from them for claiming my microphone was too quiet when it wasn't, and I'm not letting this go anymore. I spent 20 minutes on that test and I want to be paid.

submitted by /u/michaelpiji
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xm9vk5/who_do_i_contact_to_help_receive_my_payment_when/

No comments:

Add Comment