Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Warning against topcashback virtual prepaid visa card

I just redeemed my balance on topcashback as virtual prepaid visa card and I now regret doing so, just want to warn people against using it. I tried using it in Google Wallet but it's not supported for tap to pay. I tried paying at several online stores and payments declined. I tried paying my membership due at a big national legitimate franchise gym here in the USA and it's declined from a "risk strategy" whatever that means. I reached out for support and the automated response claimed that the account has been submitted for review and try again after 24 hours. I waited more than 24 hours and the payment is still declined. I reached out to live agent this time and the live agent basically said that block on their side is removed but Merchant is not accepting or processing card payments. Why would a legitimate big business reject this VISA prepaid card? The issuer must be so fraudulent and suspicious. I've used other VISA prepaid card before and never had as much issue as this one.

Be warned against this fake and fraudulent statement for the card: "This card can be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted, unless otherwise indicated on your card. Card issued by The Bancorp Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.". So far I have not found a single store accepting regular VISA debit card that will accept this card and there is nothing in the FAQ or cardholder agreement that explains the details of unless otherwise indicated on the card.

Avoid at all cost and perhaps avoid topcashback altogether for allowing this to happen.

submitted by /u/mythspal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1w7t3i9/warning_against_topcashback_virtual_prepaid_visa/

No comments:

Add Comment