SurveyMonkey Voicemail Messages Survey
Yesterday (July 2nd) I got a super weird Voicemail Messages survey on SurveyMonkey. The ”researcher”, if we can call them that, had various voicemail scripts and how likely you would answer, press the option to talk to them, take action, etc. They were all scam voicemail messages (sorry, didn’t take a screenshot.). Examples included lowering your credit card interest to 0%, them alerting you to a $1500 Amazon purchase, them wanting you to extend your vehicle warranty plan, wanting you to apply for a personal loan, etc.
It rang scammy to me since they really wanted to know if you would take action with these voicemails. The app isn’t a scam, but this survey sure sounded like it. I immediately reported it as a scam to SurveyMonkey. I bet this “researcher” tries to use other survey sites to submit this survey. I didn’t go beyond the first page so I have no knowledge if they ask for PPI. If they do, definitely do NOT provide it to them. Please report this survey, thank you.
App: SurveyMonkey (it’s a green logo with bananas. It can be found on the Google Playstore or Apple App Store. No website, and no referral link.)
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1um48x6/surveymonkey_voicemail_messages_survey/



No comments:
Add Comment