Popular Posts

Fetch Games Report

I got access to the Fetch Games this past week. I have an iPhone. I tried the Word Farm Adventure game since I knew it was a low effort game, and something I could do rather quickly since I'm decent at word games. You have to get to level 500 to get a total of 7324 points.
I played a little more than I normally would have, but that's also because my MIL has been here for the past month, and i was looking for a little escape from that.... It took me 5 days to get to level 500 and that was playing in my spare time, and while I'm doing other things like DA, or riding in the car. You get points at certain levels (50, 100, 150, 250, 300, 500).
Are the games worth it?? If you're already playing some of the games or you don't mind doing something while you're working on other task sites to load, generate, etc then it might be for the extra points. But if you're only doing it to make money, then 5 days for 7ish dollars. Meh. If I had spent the same time on DA I would have made a bunch more. But I tried to play the game during times I didn't have access to the computer.
I'm going to try a couple of the other games that have higher points to earn to see how long those take, but it's definitely a time sink no matter which game you choose.

submitted by /u/ladytealscurios
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18va6u3/fetch_games_report/

No comments:

Add Comment