Popular Posts

Combining Fetch Rewards Game Playtime With Swagbucks?

So not sure how many people here know about this, but Fetch recently added a new section to the app where you can play games (and there aren't actual progress goals, it's just playtime) to earn some extra Fetch points. A lot of the games are also on Swagbucks, so I was wondering: has anyone figured out if there's a way to have both apps register progress of the game at the same time? I've tried and with my limited experience with Fetch's game experience and Swagbucks as a whole I couldn't seem to make it register both, but I'm curious if anyone has 🤔

submitted by /u/mythsandmonsters
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18ud846/combining_fetch_rewards_game_playtime_with/

No comments:

Add Comment