Popular Posts

Side Hustle through Mercari

Has anyone found recent success selling through Mercari? A recent Amazon Return store opened up near my work and I was able to make a profit on selling some pokemon games that I picked up from there and posted through Mercari, though not by much. It feel addicting to see this happen, though I don't know if it is beginners luck. I tried again with some Anime figures and other PS4/5 and switch games, but they are not selling. I figured that if they don't sell, I can add them to my collection, but my main goal is to make some money on the side while getting miles on my CC.

I work where I get frequent access to Shippers and Packaging material, so I don't have to worry about the underlying costs, just basic taxes.

submitted by /u/Nightcore_Sona
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17qkyvj/side_hustle_through_mercari/

No comments:

Add Comment