Popular Posts

Field Agent Burger King Challenge

Anybody have any experience with this app? I dont like that I have to invest money to get paid but at least you are reimbursed and paid $5. I can see this being decent cash If you bang out all of the locations.

The only similar experience I have is when gigwalk app had a contract with bing when they were fairly new, and they had $5 gigs where you had to take a few photos of local businesses. My buddy and I made a killing driving around and just taking photos.

If anybody is up for the whopper challenge let us know how it goes. I am in Las Vegas so I am not sure if it is available everywhere - at the very least everybody can do the short 1-2 question surveys that pay in tickets towards the $500.00 drawing coming up 6/30.

Here is the screenshot of the gigs. Thought it was worth sharing.

https://ibb.co/SV4FGcd

submitted by /u/Mustbnice13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c6ril2/field_agent_burger_king_challenge/

No comments:

Add Comment