Popular Posts

Transcription websites

I now have access to a computer, after only having a cell phone for many months.

I type 100+WPM from being in the live chat customer service field when I had worked for Airbnb.

I remember a transcription website that had software built in, it also offered captioning as well. I believe the layout was grey colors and maybe red text.

Either way I would like to apply for this website to begin transcribing while I get back in my career field. Does anybody know the name of this website so that I can apply? I forgot to write it down back when I saw it.

I'd also be interested in other sites. Can you maybe reccomend your top 3 so I can put in some applications tonight?

Best, Nice

submitted by /u/Mustbnice13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c6rlho/transcription_websites/

No comments:

Add Comment