Popular Posts

Question: 10c, 50c, $1. How much money would it take you to take a picture of something?

I hope this is allowed. I have a question that I'm trying to do some market research on and this seems like the exact target market.

I'm creating an app that would pay you to take pictures of particular public features (lets use public water fountains as an example). My question is, how much would you need to get paid in order for you to open an app, snap a picture of something, then you're done. 10c, 50c, $1?

I'm still in the ideation of this project so I promise I'm not trying to advertise. Please remove if this breaks community rules.

submitted by /u/PoorMeImInMarketing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17kxaqo/question_10c_50c_1_how_much_money_would_it_take/

No comments:

Add Comment