Popular Posts

Looking for Translation Apps/Websites

Hello, I recently started working on Unbabel as a translator and I am also on Upwork. I am looking for Websites/Apps that are like Unbabel, meaning any translation, localising, proofreading, AI correction jobs etc. if possible they should work similar to Unbabel, so I don’t have to apply for projects like on Upwork but rather the projects are send to me or published in a “first come first serve” way. They have to work in Germany on IOS and you should be able to translate from German to English or the other way around since that is all I am capable of doing. I´d be happy to join more sites and apps to share my skills.

submitted by /u/Potential-Orange-995
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/15dlogc/looking_for_translation_appswebsites/

No comments:

Add Comment