Has anyone experienced their program disappearing after accidentally logging into the same Viewpoints account on another device?
I was using Viewpoints on my iPhone, and I was already doing a Shortcuts program. Nasa around 85 tasks na ako, and I was still receiving new task notifications, including one worth 250 points.
Then I logged into the same Viewpoints account on an Android phone. After that, when I checked Viewpoints again, my Shortcuts program was gone. I checked both my iPhone and Android, and both now say “No programs right now.”
My Rewards/points are still showing, though.
Has anyone experienced their program disappearing after logging into the same Viewpoints account on another device? Can logging in on Android cause the program to disappear from an iPhone account, or is this likely just a temporary program issue?
I already contacted Viewpoints support, but I’m still waiting for a reply. Any experience or advice would really help. 🙏
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1wmb7eo/has_anyone_experienced_their_program_disappearing/



No comments:
Add Comment