Popular Posts

Clickworker/UHRS.. need help!!!!

I tried to sign up for the “UHRS exclusive projects”, and I followed the instructions and don’t understand what I did wrong. I did the part where it had me sign up on live.com. Then they had me use an email address that wasn’t mine for the live.com registration, which didn’t make sense to me, but I did it anyways. I followed all the instructions to the T, yet it still comes up on my profile that I still need to qualify for UHRS, and is still requiring that I complete all these steps as though I haven’t already signed up and did everything it required me to do. Is it just going to take some time to update on my profile that I completed those steps already? Did I do something wrong? What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated and TIA!!!

submitted by /u/Limp-Review-6286
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/15dk1it/clickworkeruhrs_need_help/

No comments:

Add Comment