Popular Posts

Stardew valley and other video game “influencers” on Pinterest. Can I actually expect to make any money?

Hey everyone, I’m looking to have some side income nothing crazy but maybe an additional $100-$200 a month would even be nice. I am not sure if this page is about making money on Pinterest or if there’s somewhere else I should go to but I’ve been playing Stardew valley for a while and I have a pretty aesthetic farm and collect a lot of tips and tricks and I’m thinking of posting my farm but I’m wondering if it’s worth it, financially. I’ve heard that fashion and food influencers are the ones who make the most money on Pinterest but I don’t have the money for that

submitted by /u/Nice_Carob4121
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/12ve02a/stardew_valley_and_other_video_game_influencers/

No comments:

Add Comment