Popular Posts

Respondent giving me more than 3 screeners a day

Recently I've been making an effort to submit my 3 daily screeners in Respondent (no invites yet, though). Today, I completed my screeners and moved on--but came back to the site a few hours later and found that my status had been reset from 0 to to "3 screeners left" for the day. I didn't use any of the new screeners, since I figured this has gotta be a mistake or a bug. This happened once before--right after I entered and verified my professional email address--but I figured it was related to my new eligibility for professional screeners.

I always exit a screener early if I get a feeling I'm going to be DQ'd. Would this have anything to do with it?

Anyone know if these "extra" daily screeners are ok to use?

submitted by /u/lynxeyed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/nfn6g5/respondent_giving_me_more_than_3_screeners_a_day/

No comments:

Add Comment