Popular Posts

Any idle Chrome extensions similar to YouGov Safe

Hi all,

After getting a major headache signing up for survey sites like Swagbucks and being rejected for loads of surveys, I found the YouGov Chrome extension which scans my search (Netflix, Youtube etc) and gives me points. I got 1300 points today and I like that I can sort of completely forget about it and in a few months/half a year get £50.

After getting annoyed with several of these sites I like that I can just leave it running in the background and barely engage with it. It's the perfect thing for Christmas presents and the like.

So I'm wondering if there are any other extensions that don't involve surveys or what have you that you can recommend?

submitted by /u/Outside-Advantage-46
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/nflcr6/any_idle_chrome_extensions_similar_to_yougov_safe/

No comments:

Add Comment