Popular Posts

After 4 years of doing beermoney survey's I think I finally figured out the trick to less DQs!

This might sound obvious to some but mama always said I was about as smart as the inventor of the windowless car. We all know that we shouldn't speed through surveys, I've known this since I started but I always thought that as long as I was at least reading the question and answering as quickly as possible I'd be ok. It's not like I'm mashing any 'ol answer as fast as I can. I'm a pretty fast reader though and if you've done as many surveys as I have you already know what it's going to ask and what how you will answer without meticulously reading every word like it's brand new. I answer honestly but I already know what it's going to ask and I get DQ'd 70-80% of the time.

So, while using one of my favorite apps, Qmee, I started answering as usual but before going to the next page right away, I count down from 10 before tapping over to the next page. That's for the demographic questions. The actual meat of the survey, where they ask about whatever product or company that it's focusing on, I count down from 20. To be clear, I've always answered honestly and have always completely read everything but I'm a fast reader and this could be seen as rushing through the survey.

Since I started doing this I'd say my DQs are down by about 20-30% and I've been earning quite a bit more in a shorter amount of time. So just add 10 or 20 seconds to your response time for each page and you might get approved for more surveys! Again I'm sure this is a "no shit" for most of you but mama always said Im as quick as a bullfrog with the super glue shits. Hope this helps someone.

submitted by /u/LadyRaoulDukeGonzo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/12uoacq/after_4_years_of_doing_beermoney_surveys_i_think/

No comments:

Add Comment