Popular Posts

Noninvasive Clinical Trial Study Experiences

I'm near Boston which has hospitals and research centers every corner so I've been doing clinical trials for over a month and noticed few things. Wanted to ask if this is the norm for anyone who's also done clinical studies.

-About third of the time study goes 1-2 hours over the promised study session (person before me was hella late, technical problems) but they don't compensate for the extra hours I spent in the study.

-One study I did today asked me to do 2-3 more MRI scans while I was stuck inside the MRI machine (with tasks that I was never explained prior to the study) with no extra pay and we were already overtime by an hour so I had to tell them to get me outta here

-They tend to pay by check via snail mail and say it'll take 2-6 weeks but checks literally arrive at the 6th week. One of them hasn't shown up past 6 weeks so I had to track them down for my missing payment.

Other than these factors, I think noninvasive clinical studies are pretty easy and pay has been between $40-$160 per session (30 mins - 4hours). For those of you who have been doing clinical studies, would you say this is pretty normal experience?

submitted by /u/polarttarius
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/12ulryj/noninvasive_clinical_trial_study_experiences/

No comments:

Add Comment