Popular Posts

Can a Student change the rating in CourseHero?

Hi! I am a tutor for CourseHero. A student told me that he/she cannot undo or change the unhelpful rating. I am just devastated because that specific question took a lot of time and research to be answered only to be given an unhelpful rating.

The student told me that he/she mistakenly clicked the unhelpful rating, and there was a flag stating "Other" as reason. He/She claimed that he/she mistakenly clicked it because he/she was in a hurry and can no longer change or remove such rating.

Is this true that students cannot change the rating once it has been clicked?

submitted by /u/Frost_bite_me
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xrnzu5/can_a_student_change_the_rating_in_coursehero/

No comments:

Add Comment