Popular Posts

branded Survey Extras on top on Survey points

I started answering surveys for Branded Survey and in 2 days unlocked Gold Status, no wait for payout over $5 along with extras from the surveys themselves. They offer PayPal, direct to your bank and just about any gift card you can think of. I also love you they give me surveys my profile matches so I don't get disqualified a ton. I still do but not a lot. I received a $10 gift card from one of the surveys on top of the points for 1 survey. I did notice that it wasn't worth a lot of points and chose it so I could unlock gold status.

I have 2 questions. 1st, do some surveys on Branded Surveys offer products to test and if you tested a product, what was it. 2nd. A survey said if I download something called Telephia and let it run in the background for 10 hrs a day I get $1 a day plus a bonus after 28 days. Has anyone ever used Telephia?

submitted by /u/AppropriateClimate90
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xrmcpj/branded_survey_extras_on_top_on_survey_points/

No comments:

Add Comment