Popular Posts

Are they any good recommendations for long distance set destination gig app driver jobs?

I used to do Uber and various other gig apps like Amazon Flex and food delivery back during college. I have since gotten an office job and have stopped doing gigs jobs for several years. While I’m financially stable and don’t really need to be working more, I was looking into getting back into some gig jobs for extra money on my off time.

I have been living in California for the past 3 years and because of how the state is, I regularly find myself making 1 hour plus road trips several times a month. I was looking into seeing if I could make some money off these trips. I’m in the process of signing up back up for Uber and Lyft. Here’s what im trying to do.

I live in the Bay Area. Let’s say I need to go to Sacramento on my off time which over a hour away. On Uber and Lyft, I can check for destination rides a few time throughout the day going in that same direction. If I’m lucky, I might get a rider who at the same time as me, is also heading to Sacramento. Then if I pick them up, on my way to Sacramento I can make some money off the trip by taking the ride share rider with me. Are there any other apps where I can do something like this? Like are any delivery apps where I can choose pickups based on the where the destination is?

submitted by /u/reerock
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xpqohu/are_they_any_good_recommendations_for_long/

No comments:

Add Comment