Popular Posts

DC publishing services

Hello everyone, so technically I found them to have a posting in Upwork but they contacted me via email and I was wondering if they're legit? I'm honestly having second thoughts as they seemed legit at first but their website seems iffy. So what you have to do is technically type out words from photos (book pages, etc). There will be micro projects and macro projects with the lowest being 80 dollars registration fee (Yes you pay that 80) but it is said to be refundable once you finish the job and it will give you at least 2000 dollars. There's actually a document sent to you so that you can choose what to do and etc. Now I tried looking for scam adviser and sites such as these and there's really no results if it's legit or not. I was wondering if anyone encountered this?

This is their website : https://dcpublishingservice.com/#

submitted by /u/Khadija_M
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/vl309d/dc_publishing_services/

No comments:

Add Comment