Popular Posts

Looking for GPT sites that have an IronSource offerwall

My apartment complex uses an app called PayRange to pay for the laundry machines. You preload some amount of cash into the app, select the machine number, and then slide to pay. But they also have an offerwall which pays out in app credit. The terms of service links to a company called Ironsource. Offer amounts are the highest I've seen on any platform. I got $172 worth of laundry credit from Raid: Shadow Legends - Open 4 sacred shards.

It's pretty much been as good as cash for me since I'm going to be paying for laundry no matter what. But recently I'm so far ahead it almost doesn't make sense to keep stacking more laundry credit. So I'm hoping there's a GPT site with traditional cashout methods that uses this wall. So far my google-fu has failed me.

Now, I know that if I find this hypothetical GPT site, they may have much lower point values. But the crediting and customer support has been phenomenal. So even with a lower value I'd still do big offers on their wall if I can. They have lots of "progress" game offers. For example: $0.40 on install, $3.56 for reaching level 10, $8.95 for reaching level 20, etc. This gives me piece of mind because I can know early if the offer is at least tracking. And even bail early without a complete loss if it gets too difficult. Let me know if you find it in the wild!

Note: You can also use the Payrange app to pay for some snack and drink vending machines. The only one I've found was in a friend's apartment complex.

submitted by /u/Nutshell38
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/vkvdcp/looking_for_gpt_sites_that_have_an_ironsource/

No comments:

Add Comment