Popular Posts

Problem with the Dynata router on GG2U

Hello I can't access the Dynata router at all on GG2U. Every time I click on Dynata I get a generic message GG2U page message saying " unfortunately this survey provider wasn't able to find you a survey right now"

I tested on other GTP sites that I use like Prizerebel and the Dynata router works fine and I'm able to do surveys fine with no issues and I'm not banned on any website that uses Dynata like Opinion outpost and Valued Opinion.. so I'm wondering whats the issue here with GG2U? Surely if Dynata banned me then I would've been also banned on other websites that use Dynata as well but this is not the case.

submitted by /u/arabicwhiterose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/uwp94g/problem_with_the_dynata_router_on_gg2u/

No comments:

Add Comment