Popular Posts

Swagbucks won't let me sign up

Basically what the title says...I tried to sign up for Swagbucks last week using the email/password feature and it told me my email address already existed in their system. So I tried another one. And another one, the finally one I created like 2 months ago that I know for a fact I have never signed up with. Same message. I've tried signing up by connecting it to my FB. Same thing. I've tried using the Google sign-up. Nothing.

I also tried signing in using all these methods, and it tells me my password is wrong. I try to get it to send me the password reset, and nothing ever arrives.

I've tried submitting a help ticket with them, but seeing as I can't log into an account, I doubt anything will come of it based on what their help page says.

I also tried on Chrome and Firefox.

Has anyone ever had this issue?

submitted by /u/ninja-blitz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ux4xli/swagbucks_wont_let_me_sign_up/

No comments:

Add Comment