Popular Posts

Prolific account on hold a week after being created

Like it says. I got accepted to Prolific finally last week after months on the waitlist. Excitedly joined and set up my account. Started taking tests, and over the next 3 days got about £15 in rewards earned casually. No issues. Every test I did made sense and none stick out as issues.

Today I log in to see that my account is on hold. The support article lists the reasons possible and I don't fall into any of them.(No vpn, no second account, correct birthday/paypal, etc.) I do see that they have this NEAT scale that they'll occasionally remove testers who don't fit it, but I really don't see how I've fallen outside of that either.

I've got 29 sessions completed.

22 approved.

1 rejected(They said I failed an attention check but I actually remember that study very well so I'm very surprised this is the case and want to message them about it but I can't see any way to do that.)

2 that had an issue in browser and I returned them

and 4 that are awaiting review still.

Has anyone has this happen? Am I really being cut off after 1 rejected out of almost 30 sessions?

submitted by /u/TheCaseyB
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/uxkt1p/prolific_account_on_hold_a_week_after_being/

No comments:

Add Comment