Popular Posts

S'Mores App issues

So. Ive been using the Smores App for a while now because it just gives me money for ... nothing really. I just let ads on my phone and they give me 10 cents a day (or ten points, which is just the equivalent of ten cents) I wanted to check some things on the app, but right now nothing I press is working. I click on a feed, nothing. Earn, nothing. Redeem and settings are the same. I'm still gaining points seemingly but nothing. I don't want to mess with anything because I got like ... close to 18 dollars and I don't want to lose 18 dollars because that's half a year roughly of build-up. Does anyone know if the place has an email or anything I could contact or a site? I tried googling it, but since the app is literally just called S'more I've been getting ... pretty much things I didn't want. Even specifying its an app doesnt really help. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Max_E_Mas
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/sq1bop/smores_app_issues/

No comments:

Add Comment