Popular Posts

Survey Junkie > Swagbucks

So apparently I forgot my password on Swagbucks. I clicked the “forgot email” link and never got an email to reset it. Tried multiple times. My account then said deactivated. So then I emailed tech support, they replied saying they need a copy of my ID showing my name, dob, home location, and I think date of issue or date of expiration, can’t remember which. I thought that was a very strange thing to ask, but I did it anyway. I blacked out all other information on the ID (the email said I could) and added in my reply how this was an unusual thing to ask of someone who forgot their password. Never got a reply after that. So I tried again, emailed tech support with my ID attached. They respond with the exact same response, send a copy of your ID. So then I sent a not so nice message as I was fed up at the point (I should also mention that I was supposed to be getting an amazon gift card during this timeframe), saying something to the effect of no one is actually reading this. I get a real reply, saying just send your ID please. So I sent it again. This was over a month ago and I still haven’t heard anything, but I’m still getting messages about things I can do with my account that I can’t get into LOL.

So I looked for an alternative and found Survey Junkie. I haven’t seen anyone talk about it on here but it is virtually the same as Swagbucks, even some of the same surveys. And unlike Swagbucks, you can get actual cash via PayPal. I am using this to feed my amazon addiction and have been able to get one $25 gift card every week, which is more than I was getting elsewhere. So there you go, maybe this will help someone.

submitted by /u/rainbowbrown62
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/n1bs6e/survey_junkie_swagbucks/

No comments:

Add Comment