Popular Posts

Prepaid Mastercard expiring soon. I want to transfer it to PayPal balance, then to my bank account. Any advice?

I received a decent amount on a prepaid Mastercard last year from a panel. I haven't used the balance and it is nearing the expiration month. I have a PayPal that I use quite often, I also have the PayPal Cash Card and I have my bank account linked.

My brother also uses PayPal and I was thinking of letting him add it to his PayPal, then send the entire balance of the card to me through the family option or invoice somehow. How do I accomplish this, preferably avoiding fees?

I read on one post that I could add it as a funding source on my account, then transfer to my balance. Does that work? And if the card is about to expire will it matter as long as I transfer the funds off it?

I'm fine with it sitting on my PayPal for now, I just need to get the funds off the card.

submitted by /u/VarokSaurfang
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/n1ami4/prepaid_mastercard_expiring_soon_i_want_to/

No comments:

Add Comment