Popular Posts

Prolific study asking me to return my survey

Started on Prolific this week. Spent ~40 minutes on a game style survey. They offered $3.20 with the potential to earn up to $8.40 if you do well in the game. I fully finished the survey, all was well, was excited for the boosted $$. This morning I had a message from the survey group stating that I didn’t answer one of their attention-check questions correctly and then asking for me to return the survey.

So some of my questions: 1. Can I dispute this in some way and have them prove that I answered incorrectly? 2. Can they really just give me nothing after completing a fucking 40 minute survey game?

submitted by /u/disappointedbitch
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/n17vtx/prolific_study_asking_me_to_return_my_survey/

No comments:

Add Comment