Popular Posts

Do you know Toloka Yandex? It's worldwide!!!

I always have problems with sites and apps, because they usually don't work in my country (Brazil), or just don't send me a good ammount of tasks.

So I was looking for other apps, and found Toloka on app store, an even with a low rate, I wanted to give it a try. I downloaded an OMG, I finnaly found a good worldwide app.

There are some tasks that you can use your phone, and others that you use your pc. No minimum required to send your cash to paypal!

It's just perfect! In my first month I've made 17 dollars, wich is 85 of my money! That's some good ammount.

So, I just wanted to share this with you, cause I don't remember of any posts about Toloka in this subreddit. If you have any questions about this app, I'll see if I can answer!

submitted by /u/BeetlejuicesLydia
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mhaolo/do_you_know_toloka_yandex_its_worldwide/

No comments:

Add Comment