Blog Archive

Popular Posts

ySense PayPal cashout giving "requested URL was not found" after verification, anyone else?

I've used ySense for over a year and never had a problem cashing out until the last 24 hours. Here's what happened.

  • I click to cash out via PayPal.
  • ySense emails me the 6-digit code (arrives in under 30 seconds).
  • I enter the code correctly and get "Thank you! Your account has been verified."
  • I click Continue, and instead of the PayPal order page I get "Sorry! The requested URL was not found on this server."

I've tried it once on my laptop and once on my phone. I cleared cookies and logged back in, and it didn't help. My balance isn't deducted, so nothing is going through. The URL it lands on is ysense.com/order-view/PayPal?prizeid=34666&group=PayPal.

Is anyone else getting this? Has support said anything? Did it start for you in the last day or so too?

submitted by /u/AmberRomano
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1wv652j/ysense_paypal_cashout_giving_requested_url_was/

No comments:

Add Comment