Popular Posts

MyPrepaidcenter.com

I received a Mastercard debit card from Myprepaidcenter.com after participating in a focus group, and I created an account; however, there is no place to update my billing address. I've tried to use this debit card online at Walmart.com and Kroger.com to buy a gift card for the exact amount of the prepaid card and keep getting declined. Walmart.com customer service tried for me over the phone and said there is an issue and I can't use that card. I am very frustrated as I've tried calling the Mastercard phone # and I cannot get through to a person. The menu is not helpful.

Has anyone had luck using the Mastercard debit card when there is apparently no where to update your billing address? Or, do you know how I can reach Customer Service to reach a person?

Thanks

submitted by /u/fithiker10
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jhgyoi/myprepaidcentercom/

No comments:

Add Comment