Blog Archive

Popular Posts

The GetCopper App

I’m not sure how many of you have used the Copper app but this is a bit of a warning against them.

I’d used copper for at least a year, and had earned over $2,500 on the app. All things considered it was a pretty good app that was worth using here and there until a few weeks ago.

I made about $285 doing those weird slot games, and after 2 weeks of copper blatantly ignoring me and not processing the credits I made a complaint of their BBB page Saturday. Well interestingly enough 2 days after making that complaint Copper finally emails me back, saying I violated their terms and they’re forfeiting all of the money on my account.

Retaliation is a crazy game and I would probably recommend being careful with their app.

submitted by /u/InsectTiny3495
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vkzyx6/the_getcopper_app/

No comments:

Add Comment