Popular Posts

Multi hits for Mturk

Hi all, I've been turking for a while but typically hang out on prolific and only do high paying high acceptance hits on Mturk. While I'm looking at hits that have repeating tasks, I'm a little nervous. There's a task comparing materials that I love doing and it appears there’s 700+ hits of that type.

Does that mean I can do 600 tasks as long as they are accurate and I wont get rejected? I know typically with surveys and the like a platform like Mturk is used to get a variety of responses from different participants.

I'm sure there's a lot of people more experienced with the multi hits than I am. Just don't want to wreck my score.

I looked up different subjects on this on this sub and mturk where I posted the same question but didn't see indefinitely the answer I was looking for.

Thanks in advance - and if there's any other posts that I may have missed regarding this subject, please link, I'd be very grateful!

Cheers!

submitted by /u/fancyfinanC
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ja1sq6/multi_hits_for_mturk/

No comments:

Add Comment