Popular Posts

Haven’t received money/credits for completed task? Please help

Hey so I use the “Make Money” app to do complete tasks like installing apps and playing games to gain credits that can then be withdrawn as money through PayPal.

The problem is, the app uses different offerwalls, like AdGem and stuff like that, and if you don’t receive credits you have to contact the specific offerwall where the offer was from.

Now; I performed a task that seems to be from the HangMyTracking or HangMyAds offerwall, but I have no way to access my personalized offerwall and support page...I’ve emailed them at their general email that’s on their website and no answer after over 2 weeks.

I really want this to be solved because the actual task involved spending a bit of money on in-app purchases...

What can I do? Any help is appreciated

submitted by /u/howsthiscocainesmell
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j25vrb/havent_received_moneycredits_for_completed_task/

No comments:

Add Comment