Popular Posts

Can i use a paypal wallet promotion to buy an ebay gift card?

sorry if this is not the right place to ask but figured you guys would best know this kind of stuff

I dont use paypal but have an old account and have a wallet promotion for 10 bucks on by next purchase currently applied to my account.

the conditions say:

Purchases do not include: (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me; (4) PayPal Cash Mastercard®, PayPal Cashback Mastercard®, PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®, PayPal Extras Mastercard®, and PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® purchases made using the card directly and not through your Valid Account, or (5) PayPal transaction fees.

I think I could use this to buy an ebay gift card (would do amazon but amazon doesnt take paypal and i dont have the paypal card, (my offer expired tmrw)

submitted by /u/Surprisinglysound
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j25q0k/can_i_use_a_paypal_wallet_promotion_to_buy_an/

No comments:

Add Comment