Popular Posts

Swagbucks-Revenue Universe-HelloFresh Offer

I signed up for the HelloFresh offer on the Revenue Universe offerwall on Swagbucks today, but instead of crediting within the 5 minutes that it said, it didn't. I did submit a ticket, but since it will take a week to get back to me and it was 30$+ purchase, should I just cancel it? Or would this be something they will actually credit? I just don't want to spend a bunch of money for no reason, and it would be very helpful to have an opinion on this. I genuinely like to try things, but this is a very expensive purchase for me if I'm not getting the credit for it back.

submitted by /u/VirtualTemporary
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hh5mqo/swagbucksrevenue_universehellofresh_offer/

No comments:

Add Comment