Popular Posts

Looking to do transcription work for shorter videos

For years, I've made extra money with a transcription service called Crowdsurf. They cut longer videos into ~30 sec clips for you to transcribe, and it was very addictive. That platform has been dead every time I've checked for the past few months. I was wondering if there was anything similar out there, maybe focused on YouTube videos? I've worked on other platforms before, but all of the audio files were very long (1hr+) and it got quite tedious. I'm not concerned about rates, just want something fun to do in my downtime to make a bit of extra cash.

submitted by /u/thrashette
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pqrgg9/looking_to_do_transcription_work_for_shorter/

No comments:

Add Comment