Popular Posts

Shopkick -- Worth it?

I had Shopkick for like a year and just realized that they have a ton of points for scanning at Best Buy and Walmart so I've been hitting those stores frequently to scan. Additionally, I have two other stores right next to each other and one has walk-in scans, the other doesn't. I frequent the other much more but am close enough to the walk-in store that it activates the walk-in points. I'm not sure how to decline them (the app screen is taken over) so I accept. I think Shopkick keeps flagging my account so I'm accepting before physically walking in to the store. For the points you get, I'm not sure that it's worth the hassle. Any feedback or other options besides Shopkick that aren't so 'touchy'?

submitted by /u/deharrisphx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ehg9wn/shopkick_worth_it/

No comments:

Add Comment