Popular Posts

I guess a little Lucky Money rant

Does anyone else who use Lucky Money be getting cards with zeros on them? It happened before and recently it started up again. Is this suppose to happen or is it a bug or something on the app? I have been getting a lot of zeros as it was already bad enough getting those raffle tickets I really don't care much about.

Also why don't the videos ever work on there!? It always tells you to check back later because no videos are ready when clearly there are some you can watch on there! I don't get it, it feels like these kinds of apps are always trying to keep you from earning extra tokens or something...

Anyways that's all I have to rant about in the mean time, if anyone is having the similar problems in all I just wanted to see.

submitted by /u/KingMedic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ehfq8k/i_guess_a_little_lucky_money_rant/

No comments:

Add Comment