Popular Posts

Odd interaction with Amerispeak.

I received a letter from Amerispeak that stated that I could receive $50 for signing up and answering a survey. I did the survey it took 5 minutes and redeemed the points for a $50 Amazon gift card. No problems and I'm now $50 richer. However I went to install there app and sign In and message popped up stating that "Further information is needed to sign in call this number". So I called the number and ended up talking to a lady who stated that I have to call the "EXCLUSIVE members only line" and "that i need to trash this number" she gave me the number and I called and got there automatic system and put in my pin and was connected to a guy. He was odd as he stated his name, then paused where you would say the name of the company you work for like 5-10 seconds then asked how he could help. He asked for my member pin and zip, then asked for my number to call me back in 2 or so minutes while he investigated why im not in there system. It's been 2 hours. Both interactions with there support where supper odd and I was wondering if anyone here have had in experience with them?

submitted by /u/Oddly_Augmented
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c5o4mb/odd_interaction_with_amerispeak/

No comments:

Add Comment