Popular Posts

Need more ideas on earning extra income outside of my Mon-Fri job while BF continues job search...

My boyfriend works part time while he’s been job hunting (quit his salary job in July, been on and off employed and looking ever since), but it’s simply not enough. He doesn’t want to get a second job or work weekends but I’m really imploring him to do so because we’re at the point where we can’t be picky. So until he does that, I’m taking the reigns on this situation and getting a second job or at least trying to find more ways to earn passive income.

I work M-F, 9am-6pm full time. I already do a bunch of survey sites/apps as well as gig apps (however they’ve been especially dead in recent months- Gigwalk and EasyShift). I’ve considered Uber/Lyft on weekends, but with commute time to a popular area (I live rural, closest busy city is ~25-30 mins away), plus gas and wear and tear on my car, I would honestly be lucky to break even or make mere dollars through it all.

I signed up to do dog walking on Rover, but I won’t have any website presence without doing the $30 background check, which I literally don’t have, and am honestly scared to spend in case I get absolutely nothing on the dog walking gig. Every penny we have counts right now.

Would maybe delivering pizza on the weekends and/or nights be worth it, if I stick to my local area? While where I live is rural, it only takes 10 mins to get into town. While it isn’t crazy populated or busy like a city, there are plenty of pizza places around.

Any other ideas for more income would be so appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/JacqiPro13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ea7ub0/need_more_ideas_on_earning_extra_income_outside/

No comments:

Add Comment